Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Overview
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the term to describe the techniques and methods used to help drive traffic to a web site. By selecting and targeting relevant keywords and key-phrases and inserting these in the code, the visibility and rank of the website is increased with major search engines (such as Google). The Rusty Pixel has several options and packages available to improve the search engine optimization of your website.
Standard search engine optimization is included at no cost with all of our web sites. Even if The Rusty Pixel did not create your web site, we can still optimize it for search engines.
Here are the of SEO services that we offer
Standard Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Standard search engine optimization is included with all web site packages. You will select at least 10 to no more then 20 custom keywords and key-phrases that you wish to target. These will be integrated into the code of every single page of your website. A short 1-2 sentence keyword and key-phrase rich description of your web site will be added to the META data of your web site. Once your web site is complete we will submit it to all major search engines and include the web site in our web-rings reciprocal links program.
Standard Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Features
- Drive traffic to your web site with search engine optimization
- Identify and target your custom keywords and phrases
- Custom META data added (keywords and description)
- Major search engine submission
- Web-rings reciprocal links inclusion with your custom info
- All page titles optimized with keywords and key-phrases
- For all pages on your web site
- Included with all web site packages at NO additional cost!
Advanced Search Engine Optimization (ASEO)
You still get everything from the standard search engine optimization described above. Advanced search engine optimization (ASEO) is a great way to increase your web traffic and visibility with greater SEO results. We take your custom keywords and key-phrases and interject them into more places in the code. We then create multiple custom site maps and resource files/data to make it easier for the search engine robots (like Google) find and index your web sites content.
Advanced Search Engine Optimization (ASEO) Features
- Get more traffic and visitors with Advanced SEO techniques
- Improves search engine visibility and ranking
- SEO strategy plan and suggestions
- Keyword and key-phrase research and analysis
- XML and HTML site maps created with your SEO keywords
- Add content specific keywords to all necessary code tags on each page
- Individual pages configured with page specific SEO keywords
- SEO resources and files created with your custom keywords
- SEO link optimization
- WC3 web site validation for each page
- Detailed SEO report when finished
- Includes Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Advanced search engine optimization (ASEO) is an optional add-on
Monthly SEO Packages
Do you want to drive more traffic to your web site? Of course you do, and so does every web site online. For this reason you need to stand out from all the other web sites if you want to show up high in the organic search results on major search engines (such as Google). The best way to accomplish this is with our monthly SEO services.
All of our monthly SEO packages include tweaking your sites content and optimizing the code with page specific keywords. With our Gold package our professional copywriters will create you new and relevant SEO content and pages from scratch.
More Relevant Content = Better Placement = More Traffic = More Sales
Because the algorisms that determine page rank and search engine placement are constantly evolving it is important that your web site is tweaked every month for the best possible results on major search engines. We are experienced SEO experts that know how to responsibly improve your web sites visibility and drive traffic to it.
Monthly Search Engine Optimization Features
- Keywords Optimized
- Pages Configured for SEO (Monthly)
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- SEO Strategy Plan & Suggestions
- Code Optimization
- Content Specific Optimization
- Google Tools & SEO Files Created
- All SEO Files Configured Monthly
- Monthly SEO Updates & Reports
- Link Building
- New Custom SEO Content Creation
- Blog Setup & Configured for SEO
- New SEO Blog Posts
- New Pages & Posts Created by Us
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services
Want to get to the top of Google but do not want to wait for the search engine optimization to work its way into top search engines? If so, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising may be for you.
Sponsored search engine placement is an online marketing option where advertisers can bid for advertisements that appear alongside, above or below organic search engine results for a given keywords or key-phrases or on relevant web sites. In the typical Google search for example, these ads appear in the “Sponsored Links” section. Normally the highest bidder for a particular keyword or key-phrase will be listed at the top of the search engine listings page. As an advertiser you will only be charged when someone actually clicks on your advertisement or sponsored link.
Paying for search engine placement guarantees that your web site will show up when a potential customer searches a particular keyword or key-phrase. PPC can be used in addition to a monthly SEO campaign or while your web site works its way into the organic search results.
Learn More About Our Web Sites
We offer a wide range of web site design packages, add ons, and services.
Search Engine Optimization | Website SEO Marketing Melbourne Florida
Search engine optimization (SEO Marketing Florida) are techniques that improve a websites organic search results on major search engines (such as Google).
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website SEO
- SEO Marketing Florida
- SEO Company Orlando
- Search Engine Optimization Company
- Web Design Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Search Engine Marketing
- SEO Consultants Brevard County
- SEO Consulting Melbourne FL
- Web Marketing SEO Cocoa Beach